Floor Warming System
SunTouch is the simple, safe, and efficient way to warm tile and stone floors. In the past, warm floors required complex mechanical systems or complicated multi-step mortar processes for the tile installer. SunTouch changed all that.
Get exactly what you need for your SunTouch project.
- SunTouch is Easy to Install. SunTouch installs in one step with thin-set mortar. Other products require two or more complicated, time-consuming steps. A detailed Installation DVD takes out all the guess-work.
- SunTouch is like a walk on the beach. Walking on a SunTouch floor is like a walk on a sun-soaked beach. With SunTouch, cold floors are a thing of the past. Brings warmth and comfort to your kitchen, bathrooms, foyer - anywhere you want to warm tile or stone floors. It can warm laminate flooring, too!
- SunTouch is Economical to Operate. The average SunTouch bathroom costs just pennies a day to operate!
- SunTouch is Tough. The blue heating wire is very tough, and the power leads are shielded and grounded with a tinned copper outer braid.
- SunTouch is Safe. SunTouch is designed to minimize EMF (electromagnetic field), making it one of the safest systems available. It is Listed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and tested by the Tile Council of America.
- The SunTouch control and floor sensor will require wiring. SunTouch recommends employing a licensed electrician or similarly licensed professional to perform the installation. Always review local building codes and requirements prior to installation.